Join Our Team
Looking for a better opportunity?
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST THERE IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding company with lots of room for advancement?
- Do you want to work with a team of superstars and no under-performers?
- Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
- Do you want to be (highly) compensated based on your performance?
- Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
- Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If you answered yes to all these questions we would really like to hear from you.
Please read the entire post for more details there is important information you must know to apply.
Judge Services of Carbondale, IL is expanding! We have several opportunities.
If all of the following statements are true then we want to hear from you:
– You are a happy person.
– You dislike egos and “tough guy (or girl)” mentalities.
– You like puppies.
– REALLY hard physical work doesn’t scare you.
– Heights don’t scare you. We work on roofs and ladders every day.
– You want a career that has a future and room for advancement.
– You’re teachable AND coachable
If ANY of the following statements are true then we DO NOT want to hear from you:
– You are a UN-Happy person.
– You hate puppies.
– REALLY hard work makes you cry.
– You have a fear of heights.
– You have attitude/negativity/ego problems.
– You smoke, do drugs, or are a big partier.
– You don’t like taking baths and being clean.
Here is what this career is
You will start as an Assistant Technician with the goal of quickly becoming a Lead Tech!
Once you are competent as an assistant tech you will be trained to be a Lead Tech and trained to manage other team members. You will be trained to properly drive a van and trailer, clean the exterior of houses, clean roofs, and safely clean gutters and supervise others.
You’ll learn our culture, job site safety, customer interaction, how to upsell and get an overview of our entire system and processes. Our training is designed to help you excel and move up in our company quickly.
We will start you out on hourly pay and give you increases as your training progresses. Full-time technicians will start at $17/hr. After our 90-day trial period, your pay will be increased to $18/hr. You will also start earning tips (our customers love us and are very generous), paid birthday, paid holidays and ways to earn more by getting 5-Star reviews and new leads. After 6 months PTO, Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits are available!
Our cleaning technicians and crew leaders are VERY detail-oriented. They love their jobs. They love this company. They work very hard but get to work outside every day without someone standing over their shoulders.
If any of this sounds like a good fit for you, then please click this link to get started.
If you call, you won’t be considered for the position. Are you the one we want to hire next?
P.S. We have over 3500 clients and we are just getting started.
P.S.S. We were voted Best Exterior Cleaning Service in Southern Illinois and have over 1000 online 5-star reviews!
P.S.S.S. We take care of our staff. They are family.
P.S.S.S.S. This is a ridiculous amount of P.S.’s
(Must be able to lift over 90 lbs. easily and be able to carry ladders safely. Must not be afraid of heights and should be comfortable on roofs.)
((We love men, women, short, tall, black, white and everything in between. If YOU are the right person, it will not be because of your age, race, or gender! :))